Racetech Manufacturing Ltd | $40,000 - $60,000 Full-Time
Lower Hutt, Wellington Australia
We’re looking for a driven Technical Sales professional with a passion for motorsport.
Racetech seats can be found worldwide at every level of motorsport but your focus will be on growing NZ sales from our Seaview showroom in Lower Hutt, Wellington.
• Manage a diverse sales portfolio servicing end user and business customers
• Own the entire sales process from management through to sales and after sales care
• Make use of your technical motorsport knowledge, ensuring that Racetech customers get exactly what they need
• Represent Racetech at motorsport events across the country; servicing customers, developing relationships and business
About the role:
• Full time permanent role
• Own our NZ sales channels; showroom, phone, email, web
• Provide technical product advice; driver and car safety systems, brake pads, clutches
• Develop and service business customers
• Represent Racetech at motorsport and motorsport industry events
• Represent customer needs in the management of product range
• Contribute to marketing strategy and planning
You’ll be a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment working across a broad range of responsibilities. You’ll be approachable and have excellent communication skills. You’ll balance immediate and long-term priorities. Above all else you will deliver an outstanding customer experience.
We are looking for:
• A passion for motorsport
• Extensive and varied sales experience, you’ve done it all
• Involvement in motorsport or the Automotive Industry
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• A sense of humour
• A self-starter that get’s in and gets it done
• Great time management and priority setting
We’re a small team so you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in a broad range of sales and sales related activities. We’ll be happy to work with you, making changes to this role to fit your skills and experience but Sales and Motorsport or Automotive experience is essential. There are many benefits of working at Racetech. For you this will include a phone and company vehicle.
To find out more about this position, or to submit your application, please email us at [email protected] If applying please provide your CV and a covering letter demonstrating how you will be successful in this role.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency and a clean, full NZ Drivers License.