Tickford Racing – Video Specialist
Tickford Racing | Negotiable Full-Time
Campbellfield, VIC Australia
Tickford Racing is a championship-winning organisation in the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship and two-time winners of the iconic Bathurst 1000. The team debuts four V8-powered Ford Mustang Supercars in the 2019 season, all of which are built and maintained at its headquarters based in Campbellfield, a northern suburb of Melbourne.
In addition to race crew roles, the team holds many responsibilities in generating quality media content. We are seeking a qualified and motivated individual to join the team as a video specialist responsible for documenting and presenting the many happenings within Tickford Racing to our partners and the public.
The ideal candidate has tertiary qualification in video production, strong written communication skills, knowledge of sports media and/or motorsport, and expertise in utilising hardware and software related to producing modern video content.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Recording and producing video content including video news releases, partner-focused content pieces, on-track and at-track footage, and day-to-day operations within the team
- Incorporating team and partner interests into video projects to satisfy contractual and brand specific objectives
- Creating and executing digital concepts integral to the team’s image and brand
- Creating video graphics for varying content pieces
- Organising and archiving video content
- Attend race events and test days as needed
- Assisting the commercial team in other areas and responsibilities as requested
Skills and qualifications required:
- Demonstrable knowledge of various video equipment and hardware
- Experience with video editing software (i.e. Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere)
- Proficiency in media distribution methods preferred
- Knowledge of working within a professional sports and/or race team
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills
- Flexibility in hours and approach – travel is required
The successful candidate must demonstrate a “can do attitude” and most importantly be a positive team player. In return, you will join a success-driven team that will provide in-depth experience with one of the most successful organisations in Australian motorsport.
This is a traveling role which requires frequent travel on race events and test days.
To apply for this position please send through your application by clicking the ‘APPLY NOW’ link. Alternatively, you can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org