Transport Operator / Tyre Technician
Tickford Racing Australia | Negotiable Full-Time
Campbellfield, VIC Australia
Tickford Racing, an elite team in the Supercars Championship is currently looking for an experienced Transport Operator/Tyre Technician.
The role of the Transport Operator is to maintain trucks and equipment and to transport the cars and associated equipment to each race event or activity, as well as preparing, cleaning and maintaining the race car tyres and wheels.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Maintain trucks and equipment
• Transport cars and associated equipment to each race event / activity
• Preparing, cleaning and maintaining the race car tyres and wheels
The desirable candidate will need to obtain the below requirements and skill set;
• Valid MC – Multi Combination license (B Double)
• Good attention to detail
• Be a motivated team player
• Flexibility to meet the evolving needs of the team
• Willing to travel interstate
• A clean driving record
• Ability to follow engineering instructions for the preparation and maintenance of racing tyres
• Ability to work alongside strict schedules
• The ability to work unsupervised
Exposure within the motorsport industry would be advantageous.
To fulfil this demanding yet exciting role, the successful candidate will possess a high level of drive and motivation and will be flexible and technically adaptable to meet the evolving needs of the team.
In return, we are offering the opportunity to join a world class racing team who has the passion and drive for on track success, where the drive for performance is relentless and offers new challenges every day.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please apply via clicking the APPLY NOW link or alternatively sending your application to [email protected]