Airtime Media | $60,000 - $80,000 Full-Time
Sydney, NSW Australia
ABOUT THE AIRTIME MEDIA
Automotive – Transportation – Motorsport video content creation.
Passionate, skilled, creative, efficient and reliable… the AirTime Media team understands attention to detail and the importance of making great content exactly right – the first time.
AirTime Media is led by Neil Crompton, one of Australia’s leading automotive industry and motor sport personalities with vast experience, expertise, industry affiliations and a motor racing career spanning 50 years.
AirTime Media embraces industry best practice and state of the art innovation and technology.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a creative and talented videographer/editor with a passion for storytelling and a keen eye for detail?
Do you want to showcase your skills in the dynamic worlds of automotive and motorsport?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Videographer/Editor to join our team based in our northern Sydney facility on a full-time basis reporting to the Head Of Production.
In this role you will be responsible for creating engaging and informative short and long form video content for web, social media, corporate and broadcast platforms.
As a key member of our production team, you will play a pivotal role in producing world class video content for great brands and join a production team attending major motorsport and automotive industry events around Australia.
- Capturing high quality visual content on location across Australia.
- Working with modern cameras, facilities and editing equipment.
- Working with Producers/Clients to implement and execute a strategic content plan.
- Injecting your own creative ideas and concepts.
- Deploying and packing production equipment.
- Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro to broadcast standards.
- Editing with Adobe After Effects.
To be considered for a job interview…
- Experience with Videography and Editing.
- Passion for all things automotive and motorsport.
- Determination to excel.
- Able to work with a dynamic team in a rapidly changing environment.
- Creative thinker.
- Eye for detail.
- Multitasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Encoder, Bridge, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficient with Sony FX6 and FX3 cameras, Go-Pro, DJI Gimbal and related accessories and audio recording equipment.
- Understanding of lighting.
- Understanding of social media platforms and formats.
- Willingness to travel and occasionally work on weekends.