KRE Race Engines | Negotiable Full-Time
REDLAND BAY, QLD Australia
We are a family owned business located in a clean & modern workshop at Redland Bay in QLD. We are renowned for building quality race engines, specialising in Supercars & Sprintcars. Our small team of highly skilled engine builders, machinists, workshop assistants & admin staff pride themselves on quality workmanship & customer satisfaction.We are currently seeking a Workshop Assistant to join our team.
The successful person will have the following: • Completed a mechanical trade certificate with a further minimum 2 years’ hands on experience with engines preferable • Previous experience in a similar workshop or race team environment is an advantage
• Must have a high standard of quality workmanship and attention to detail with a positive attitude & tidy presentation
• Must work well within a team environment & be willing to learn new skills & be able to work to deadlines
• Current drivers licence preferable
Applicants will be required to perform the following duties:
• Engine stripping, reporting & crack testing
• Washing engine components
• Use of lathe & mill • Keep workshop areas clean & well maintained • Assisting other staff as required
This is a fulltime position – Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Salary would be discussed with successful applicant.
If you meet the specific requirements of this role, please apply to Wendy by forwarding your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Immediate start for successful applicant.