TEKNO are seeking a professional motorsport engineer
TEKNO | $100,000 and above Full-Time
Yatala, QLD Australia
TEKNO, based at Yatala, QLD, is an Australian family business led by racer Jonathon Webb and backed by the knowledge and experience that comes from 35 years of involvement in racing and motorsport. At the heart of TEKNO is our people. We have formed one of the tightest, most effective and inspirational organisations in the industry.
Join #teamTEKNO as we compete with a Holden ZB Commodore Supercar in the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship. As our Professional Race Engineer, your duties could be;
- Responsible for race engineering vehicle/s at race events, including setup, tuning and strategies.
- Responsible for analysing and supervising the performance of the team’s vehicle/s during events and chassis improvements between races.
- Responsible for data analysis and strategy reports from previous events to generate strategies and test items for each vehicle event (test and race).
- Responsible for servicing and development (tuning) of TEKNO dampers.
- Managing research and development, and financial expenditure of department.
Skills and Qualifications required;
- Qualification in Motorsport Engineering,
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills,
- Extensive knowledge and experience of race vehicle set up and preparation,
- Ability to work autonomously and to deadlines,
- Ability to travel is a must – hours must be flexible.
#teamTEKNO is the sum of its individual players – our personnel’s combined skills are driving TEKNO Group to the top ranks of Australian motorsport and the performance vehicle industry.
If you love the challenge and reward of being a key player in a close knit group please enquire, email your CV to email@example.com or phone 07 3807 6604.