Contract Truck Driver & Race Team Support
GWR Australia | Negotiable Freelance
Prospect, NSW Australia
GWR Australia, a Professional Motorsport Team, is seeking an enthusiastic and highly experienced Contract Truck Driver & Race Team Support.
The successful applicant needs to be Sydney based or within close proximity and will operate from our Prospect headquarters. You will be required to work mostly over weekends and will travel Australia wide.
To satisfy this position, the applicant must:
- MUST HOLD A MINIMUM OF HEAVY COMBINATION (HC) DRIVERS LICENCE
(Please DO NOT apply if you do not hold this level of licence or above)
- Must have an ABN for contracting purposes
- No previous driving record
- Minimum 5 years driving experience and proof of log books
- Be fit and able to work physical tasks assisting the race team over long race weekends
- Mechanical experience is desired
- Be highly motivated, a self-starter and able to adapt to meet the changing needs of the team
- Display high attention to detail and cleanliness in their work
- Be flexible to work extended hours to meet deadlines
- Be an Australian resident, or already have a valid long term Australian working visa
Remuneration will be an agreed contract and will be discussed in person.
Please send your resume and other applicable information to [email protected]
All applicants and correspondence will be handled confidentially and only those who are shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.