JOIN THE TEAM – ATTN: Experienced Motorsport Mechanics.
TEKNO - Team SYDNEY | Negotiable Full-Time
Eastern Creek, NSW Australia
Join #teamSYDNEY as we compete with two Holden ZB Commodore Supercars in the Repco Australia Supercars Championship.
As our Motorsport Mechanic, your duties could include;
Preparation, maintenance, service and repair of Team SYDNEY’s race vehicles.
Skills and Qualifications required;
• Experience in Motorsport Mechanics OR trade qualification as a Mechanic,
• Knowledge and experience of race vehicle set up and preparation,
The perfect fit!
• Are you highly motivated; cleanliness and attention to detail focused?
• Do you possess exceptional communication and leadership skills?
• Are you able to work autonomously and to deadlines?
• Ability to travel is a must – hours must be flexible.
Team SYDNEY by TEKNO, based at Sydney Motorsport Park – Eastern Creek, NSW, is an Australian family business led by racer Jonathon Webb and backed by the knowledge and experience that comes from 35 years of involvement in racing and motorsport.
If you love the challenge and reward of being a key player in a close-knit group please enquire, email your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] or phone 07 3807 6604.
NB: applicants will be handled confidentially.