Walkinshaw Andretti United | Negotiable Full-Time
Clayton, Victoria Australia
Walkinshaw Andretti United (WAU) compete in the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship, and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanic based in Clayton, Melbourne.
As a Mechanic you will be responsible for preparing mechanical components and the Supercar vehicles both at the race track and in the workshop.
You will be primarily responsible for, but not limited to:
• Mechanical and general vehicle component servicing and inspection;
• Preparation of the Supercar vehicles for all circuit events;
• Preparation and maintenance of equipment used by the Race Team;
To be considered for this role, you will:
• Be a trade qualified Mechanic with previous experience in Motorsport, particularly in the Supercar category which will be seen as favourable;
• Be enthusiastic, detail oriented and keen to contribute to the success of our Race Team;
• Be willing and available to travel to Circuit Events throughout Australia and Internationally as a working member of the Race Team including the potential for a Pit Stop Crew role;
• Show an ability to work and communicate well with all staff within the business;
• Have a strong aptitude for problem solving;
• Be adaptable to a changing work environment and competing demands; and
• Have an aptitude with computers and knowledge of the Microsoft Office suit.
If you have the drive and ability to be an important member of our team, then please forward your application letter and CV to HR@walkinshawperformance.com.au