| Negotiable Full-Time
Campbellfield, VIC Australia
Tickford Racing is an elite team in Virgin Australia’s Supercars Championship, running four cars in Australia’s premier motorsport series. The team currently design, manufacture, build and maintain all cars within Tickford’s large bespoke facility based in Melbourne’s outer northern suburbs.
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptionally skilled Motorsport Fabricator to join our team and work within our modern facility, assisting in the production of a variety of complex components and assemblies.
Responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
• Working with various materials including aluminium, stainless steel, chrome moly and mild steel in both TIG and MIG.
• Building and maintaining the race team’s chassis, suspension and cooling system components and assemblies.
• Commitment to achieving aggressive production targets against strict deadlines
Suitable candidates must obtain the following skill set:
• Previous experience as a sheet metal worker/fabricator in a Motorsport environment is essential.
• Motivated with self-discipline.
• Mindset to continuous improvement in their work.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and in a professional manner.
The role suits an individual who obtains a ‘can do’ and ‘team playing’ attitude. This is a technically challenging role and you must be with a flexible approach to working hours to meet deadlines as and when production demands require.
You will be joining a world class racing team whose passion and drive for on-track success is relentless while offering new opportunities every day.
If you feel you have the right skill set and experience for the position, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous applicants need not apply.