#2 Race Mechanic
GWR Australia | Negotiable Full-Time
Prospect, NSW Australia
GWR Australia is seeking an enthusiastic and highly experienced #2 Race Mechanic to join our expanding team.
The successful applicant will be based full time at our Prospect headquarters in New South Wales, as well as attending track days predominantly at Sydney Motorsport Park. There will be the occasional weekend work and some travel for race events however the primary role is race car maintenance and management within the workshop.
To satisfy this position, the applicant should:
- Be highly motivated, a self-starter and able to adapt to meet the changing needs of the team
- Be able to communicate within a team environment
- Display high attention to detail and cleanliness in their work
- Possess time & project management skills
- Be flexible to work extended hours to meet deadlines
- Be available to travel to some race meetings during the racing season
- Display a desire to help the team improve
– Trade qualification as a mechanic or significant in-depth experience in the Motorsport industry is a requirement.
– You must be an Australian resident, or already have a valid long term Australian working visa to apply.
– Salary is Full Time and will be discussed in person.
Please send your resume and other applicable information to [email protected]
All applicants and correspondence will be handled confidentially and only those who are shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
Added: 19th January 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
Posted in: Motorsport
Location: Prospect, NSW 2148 Australia
Company: GWR Australia