Senior Workshop Manager
GWR Australia | Negotiable Full-Time
Prospect, NSW Australia
GWR Australia is seeking a highly experienced and skilled Senior Workshop Manager to join our expanding team.
The successful applicant will be based full time at our Prospect headquarters in New South Wales, as well as attending some track days and race weekends.
To satisfy this position, the applicant must:
- Have a minimum 6 years of trade background in Motorsport or Mechanical Workshop team management
- Have supervisory and training experience
- Problem solving skills, strategic thinker
- Have experience training apprentices
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Have well-developed written and oral skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be highly motivated, a self-starter and able to adapt to meet the changing needs of the team
- Display high attention to detail and cleanliness in their work
- Be flexible to work extended hours to meet deadlines
- Be available to travel during the racing season
Trade qualification as a mechanic, engineer, fabrication or machining skills desirable.
You must be an Australian resident, or already have a valid long term Australian working visa to apply.
Salary is Full Time and will be discussed in person.
Please send your resume and other applicable information to [email protected]
All applicants and correspondence will be handled confidentially and only those who are shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.